Employment Opportunities in a High Growth Area
The City of Auburn's investment in industrial development has resulted in approximately 5,500 manufacturing jobs and more than $775 million in capital investment since 1984. (Auburn Economic Development Department)
Expansion Management Magazine 2007, ranked Auburn as the “#3 Small Metro Area for Recruitment and Attraction,” and named the area a “4-Star Quality of Life Metro.”
Site Selection Magazine 2007, ranked Auburn as the “Top Economic Development Metro Area with a Population Under 200,000.”
Forbes.com 2009 - “#1 in projected job growth in the U.S.”
Listed below are the current companies in the technology and industrial parks.
Auburn Technology Park South
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Capitol Plastic Products, LLC
- Coachcomm, LLC
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Environmental Resource Analysts, Inc.
- Hoerbiger automotive Comfort Systems, LLC
- National Center for Asphalt Technology
- Nikki America Fuel Systems, LLC
- Pyongsan America, Inc. (Plant II)
- Tier Technologies, Inc.
- Touchstone Precision, Inc.
- Weidmann Plastics Technology North America, Inc.
Auburn Technology Park North
- Borbet Alabama, Inc.
- CV Holdings, LLC
- HPM Alabama Corporation
- K.C. Sol-Tech, Inc.
- Pyongsan America, Inc.
- SCA, Inc.
- Straehle + Hess USA, Inc.
- Toolcare US International, LLC
Auburn Technology Park West
- Aluminum Technology Schmid North America, Inc.
- Arkal Automotive USA, Inc.
- GE Aviation (opening 2012)
- Tube Technology Systems, Inc.
- Viper Motorcycle Company,Inc.
Auburn Industrial Park
- Alabama Power Company
- Archangel Systems, Inc.
- Auburn Millwork, Inc.
- Building Materials Wholesale, Inc.
- CNJ, Inc.
- Criterium-Sollie Engineers
- Cumberland Plastic Solutions, LLC
- Daehan USA, Inc.
- East Alabama Shredding & Security,
- Electric Fuel Battery Corporation
- HDI Solutions, Inc.
- Health Information Designs, Inc.
- Heartstrings Enterprises, Inc.
- Initial Outfitters, Inc.
- Intramicron, Inc.
- KD Bearings, Inc.
- Langcourt Limited, Inc.
- Leonard Peterson & Company, Inc.
- Mammoth Printshop, LLC
- Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc.
- Matrix Wire, Inc.
- MDT Armor Corporation
- Pacific Global Logistics, Inc.
- Plamastic, LLC
- Radiance Technologies, Inc.
- R.E. Hodges, LLC
- Rexnord Industries, LLC
- Rice Signs, LLC
- Seohan Auto USA Corporation
- Seohan-NTN Driveshaft USA Corporation
- Super Signs
- The Food Bank of East Alabama
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Weston Solutions, Inc.
- Wilson Oil, Inc.
Naturally, Auburn University has a wide variety of job opportunities, ranging from teaching to maintenance.